Here you will find an overview of your trading orders.
With more extensive contracts, custody accounts may be restricted to specific customers.
Custody account: Selection field of an individual custody account, in order to display the associated items.
Securities No.: The identifying number used in Switzerland for securities to facilitate their trade and transfer. Enter the securities number or a part of it to search for a specific order.
Security: Name of the security. You can enter the entire security or parts of it to search for a specific order.
Symbol: Here you can enter the standard abbreviation, namely the securities symbol, to search for a specific order.
Order Type: Select whether you wish to display only purchases (buy) or sales (sell), or all orders.
Status: Here you can select whether you wish to display all orders or only those with a particular status. Using this feature, you can review the status of your orders, for example:
- Rejected: Your order was not accepted by the stock exchange. Below the order, a relevant message will be displayed.
- Accepted: Your order was accepted by the stock exchange. As soon as a suitable counter trade is available or the limit has been reached, your order will be executed.
- Annulled: You cancelled the order. The order will no longer be executed.
- Executed: Your order was fully completed.
- Ready for execution: The inputs were correctly made, and the order will be executed at the next available opportunity.
- Recorded: Your order was forwarded to the stock exchange.
- Manually accepted: Your order was accepted by the stock exchange, but must still be processed manually.
- Cancelled: The order is cancelled.
- Part cancelled: A portion of the order was cancelled.
- Part executed: Your order has been partially executed.
- Invalid: Your order has this status if the requested security is no longer tradeable.
- Expired: The expiry date of your order was reached. The order will no longer be executed.
- Invoiced: Your order was executed and invoiced,
- ... etc.
B or S: Click on Buy or Sell to obtain details of the order. The D function makes it possible to delete a pending order.There you can also cancel an order, as long as it has not already been fully, or partially, executed.
Security: Click on the applicable security to obtain the relevant stock exchange information in a new window.