Filter: With the help of "Filter on“ you can pinpoint individual items selectively.
- Submitted for payment: The payment order will be executed on the desired date, provided sufficient funds are in the account. These orders can still be changed or deleted.
- Transmitted: These payment orders are already being processed and can no longer be changed.
- Recorded: The payment was recorded with the authorization "Record Payments". It must still be approved by someone with individual authorization or by two with joint authorization. This can be done in the "Release Payments" menu.
- 1st Signature completed: The payment has been recorded or approved by you and requires a second approval for execution. This can be done under "Release Payments" by a further authorized person.
- 1st Delete completed: The order has been deleted by someone with joint authorization and requires a confirmation for final deletion. This can be done using "Delete" in "Pending Payments" by a second authorized person. Unless the second delete is completed, the order will still be executed.
Total Amount (CHF only): Here the total amount of all listed payments is displayed in Swiss francs.